Monday, November 15, 2010

call me jack

This!

Man, I read that and it just...yeah...it so matches the path I've been on for the past few years. I mean...her blog in general matches much of what I'd like to do, but that post specifically grabs hold of the idea that we should just get out and DO things. Looking in the comments I found another GEM as well. Go ahead and click it, it's about the cult of DONE. I like it, you should too.
There's a book too...but it's at home and I don't have the title...I'll come back and edit this to add that info.

That's all I've got. I really need to write up the cheese and the rocket and the papercraft, as well as make more cheese and get on the cider and beer kick now that it's cooling down. Also...possibly mushrooms. I'd like to grow them too, we'll see.


-jack of all trades

No comments: