Thursday, November 04, 2010

heebie jeebies

I hit work on Halloween day wearing a pair of horns. The jokes were plenty. But hey...I like my horns.
Also...I wasn't about to get all crazy dolled up for work. Not happening.
Though....funny enough, outside of work I would have loved to play dress up. Go figure.

Anyway, the next day was no bueno. I didn't sleep at all due to a headache so I called out.
I've been out all week. Also...I apparently have vacation next week.
Hew knew?
Not I.

Oh, and if my typing is poor I apologize, I'm doing this at 4am without a pair of glasses, so I'm pretty much doing it by feel and then just hoping that it comes out correctly because I can't actually see the words unless I squint my eyes and get right up on top of the computer screen.
Heh, right up on top of...you're dirty.
Me too.

But yes, so typos galore, now you know.

Also, I saw Paranormal Activity 2 last week with Rooms and her husband. Let me tell you...creepy mccreeperson. Holy crap. No lying.
A week later and I still get a little bit of the heeby jeebies when the lights go out. No joke.

So yes...4am and I'm awake with a cough wishing that I felt better and that I wasn't afraid of the dark. While I type this without glasses in a adark bedroom.
Right.
At least I won't actually be able to see the evil demon when he comes to get me.
blblblblbl....heebie jeebies I tell you.

Hope you're all doing well. I'm out.


-midnight writer

1 comment:

Abberatia said...

Awwwww! Totall love the 'squinched face looking at small text' face! Hee hee! Poor heebiejeebies! Sorry you weren't feeling well. Shouldn't have snuggled up with the Ms.! I know that's what makes me feel better! GOT TO HANG OUT SOON!!! Doodoo head!