Tuesday, November 23, 2010

no such luck

This last weekend was pretty decent. Thursday morning I woke early to accompany SweetD on her apartment search. She's moving out. I don't think I mentioned that, but yes...
She has decided that she just can't handle roomates. Says she likes my sister and her boyfriend, but just can't handle living with anyone anymore. At the same time...she'd love it if I moved in with her.
Right.
And I'm just not sure how I feel about it. I'm waiting until she's gone...to see if I'm relieved and happy for the space or if I miss her terribly and just want to spend all of my time with her. If I'm honest, and I usually am...painfully so, I think I'll be more on the side of relief than disappointment and sadness. We'll see.

Anyway, so yes...apartment shopping. Then a quiet day at home brewing cider and whatnot. Friday night we went to see Harry Potter. Good stuff, go see it, worth the money, yada yada. I may review it...but eh...yeah...I guess I should. I'm hoping to make that a regular feature of the blog so it's gotta be there.
Sorry, look for a review soon.
Then on Saturday SweetD and I headed to Magnolia Texas to enjoy the Texas Renaissance Festival. She'd never been to a Renfest that she could remember so it was a new experience for her. We were there about 5 hours, walked around...saw Dead Bob, and the Mud Show. It was fun, plus I got to wear my horns so that's always a bonus. heh

Then sunday...back to work. I'd say yay...but not.

Oh...almost forgot...there was some drama revolving my personal feelings towards matrimony and her persistance regarding the desire to be betrothed. Mild drama really. Like I pissed her off a smidge and politely told her she'd have to deal.
meh.
I don't want her to be unhappy. I thought she was okay with the idea of not getting married...but the more we talk about it, the more it seems she was hoping that she could change my mind.
I don't even know what to say to that. I keep starting sentences and then stopping. Meh.
Other than that, life is most excellent. Hope yours is too.


- i gotta be me

2 comments:

Abberatia said...

Wow. Heavy stuff. I haven't been reading in about a week so wow.

Poor girl thought she could change your mind. Does she know you But at All?

Also, I'm drinking 'spiced apple flavored drink' from a powder. Tastes ok but it smells like pee. Weird.

Anonymous said...

write. more. often. please?? :)