Monday, January 10, 2011

break time

Work is crazy...like really crazy.
I need a break.

So please allow me to take a moment and spill some things as a diversionary tactic.

After thinking about it, I think that a lot of the reason I haven't been posting all that much is that I tend to write about my relationships when i'm here. In this case, that equates to talking about SweetD, and I'm afraid that if I work out all of my issues there the final answer will be a break up.
You know...because once I've come to that conclusion here I can't really ignore it. I guess I could...but that's just not how I work. Once it becomes clear, like solidly clear...then I just can't put it away until I've fixed it.
Mostly anyway.
Meh.
So yeah...I'd say that a major lack of posts has been my unwillingness to really explore that situation for fear that I'll come to the solid conclusion that it just needs to be over.
Maybe I'll come to that conclusion after all...but then maybe that means it needs to be over.
I don't know. Maybe it'll all work out anyway? Eh...we'll see.
For now...it's back to work.


-livin' on love

5 comments:

Princess Pixybell said...

Dearest Spanks, you need to read that post back to yourself, I just sat here and tried to fathom out what you were trying or not trying to say. Your poor head its a little mixed up right now, I think you need one of your trips to see some of your amazing friends and do something whacky and clear the cobwebs then you maybe able to think a little clearer!! and all that just came out of my little peahead, if I can do it jebus anyone can haha x

Anonymous said...

good point. "issues, break-up, over, over.." you think maybe it's over??

UnCruel said...

At least you're honest.

So, you're avoiding a rational analysis of a relationship because your intuition tells you that there may be an outcome you won't like. That's fine, I guess.

It makes me wonder a lot of things, but I won't ask, out of respect for your choice of self-delusion :)

sublimenigma said...

self-delusion is good...sometimes...and only for a short while.
I should probably sort this out one way or the other.

Thanks for the comments guys. :)

Anonymous said...

You already came to this conclusion a long time ago, just sayin'.