Sunday, January 02, 2011

Harry Potter DH 1

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part 1

Director - David Yates
Writter - J.K. Rowling
Starring - Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, and Rupert Grint

You should probably just read this...I agree with him mostly, though I'd say that I didn't find the book dull at all. I think the director did the best he could with the subject matter...but it's just so slow in the middle of the movie while they camp around the countryside.

Still a decent movie though. It wasn't so boring or slow that I fell asleep or wanted to walk out. More like a comeoncanwegetonwithit kind of boring.

Anyway, it came in at #4 for me for 2010. Closely tied with Megamind which the boy and I saw the week after. I'll review that one next. Then Tron.
Expect updates every few days for a bit. I'm working on it.


-not a witch

No comments: