Sunday, August 15, 2010

2010 Movie List

Okay, so.
The idea here is to rank all of the movies I've seen this year...only I didn't review all of them and well...I'm not sure how to place them.
As a result we'll start with what I've seen in the past two weeks and go from there.
I will tell you though...Dispicable Me was awesome. Go see it.
Also...Toy Story 3...I've been told it's a masterpiece but I ho-hummed it. Don't know, maybe because I expected more than their stock storyline after all of this time?
Eh...if you liked the other two you'll still like this one.

Anyway...onto the list!

1. Inception
2. The Social Network
3. RED
4. Harry Potter
5. Megamind
6. Salt
7. The Other Guys


-everyone's a critic

2 comments:

Princess Pixybell said...

I loved inception, what a fantastic film, its a definate to watch at least twice for the little bits you miss trying to figure out what the hell is happening.

sublimenigma said...

Me too, and there is definitely a lot going on. But it was so well done, and definitely worth watching twice.