Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Social Network

The Social Network

Director - David Fincher
Writer - Aaron Sorkin

Starring - Jesse Eisenberg

Based on the legal drama surrounding Facebook this movie actually shines.
A movie about a social network shows precisely how messed up a network can become and how quickly things can go horribly wrong. Well...if you aren't careful about how you treat your friends and whom you choose to surround yourself with.

Jesse Eisenberg does a fantastic job of getting you to hate him and feel sorry for him at the same time.

Also...and it pains me to say this...but Justin Timberlake has a short appearance and he didn't suck in the slightest. I don't know where he's taking lessons but his teacher is apparently amazing.

Keep in mind that I hadn't seen a movie in what feels like forever...but I really enjoyed this movie. I like watching the interplay of people.
Good stuff.

Go see it at the theatre, I strongly doubt that you'll be disappointed. I'm ranking it #2 for the year. Okay...that's just out of 4 for now...but still.


-written in ink

No comments: