Wednesday, October 06, 2010

just let go

It's not that I'm ignoring the obvious connection. Or that I'm unaware of the crazy chemistry. I've forgiven you for all of the crazy bullshit that happened, I'm just unwilling to forget.
I've made the conscious decision that no amount of connection or chemistry is worth what comes with it in this case.
That might not be true if I hadn't been lucky enough to meet other equally amazing women who treated me with respect and love not because that's what you're supposed to do...but because that's just who they are.
I've experienced the connection and chemistry in other places and know that I don't have to put up with crazy in order to have that kind of awesome.

So umm...yeah.


-sticking it to ya

4 comments:

Princess Pixybell said...

I think I would find it fairly difficult to let go of someone like you spanks!! xx

Anonymous said...

that last line? GOLD.

txgrlnxtdoor said...

"I've experienced the connection and chemistry in other places and know that I don't have to put up with crazy in order to have that kind of awesome."

POETRY My friend POETRY!

Anonymous said...

about me perhaps?