Tuesday, October 19, 2010

what now?

I was totally going to the gym on a regular basis for a while there.
Read that as "at least twice a week"...but then it seems everything crashed and I stopped. It is my humble opinion that the lack of exercise and my increased lack of intelligent food choices has only added to the downward spiral.
So umm, yes...must fix...back to gym...quickly now.

Right.

Did I mention that I actually made soap a few weeks ago? I believe I did. I'll buy wax paper tonight and wrap it up. Perhaps a few pictures will make it in here along with my basic recipe. I'd like to start showing some of my projects so that other folks can learn from my mistakes and maybe be inspired to go DO something instead of freaking out that they'll screw it up.
Just go screw it up...you'll still have fun.
I promise.

Also, the rocket will be ready soon. It's built, just needs a pretty coat of paint and possibly a decal or two. Then she'll be ready to fly. Definitely pics of that project as well.

Still not on an up slope...but working on it one day at a time.


-this too shall pass

No comments: