Sunday, January 02, 2011

Happy 2011

Holy hell I was hung over yesterday.

Also, I am not very healthy at the moment. There is some serious belly fat threatening to spoil my graceful figure. heh
Not really a laughing matter. Things must change and with a quickness. Apparently I'm going on a fast tomorrow. I know...not the healthiest choice...but I convinced a scheduler to do it with me last year when I was just experimenting with my food and whatnot. She bailed on me 2 days in. Well now she's doing it again and has asked me to join her for support. I figure I need to knock my current bad habits completely out of whack.
A reset, if you will.
Fasting will totally do that. So yes. A fast...then the gym like it's going out of style, as well as some sort of strict regimen foodwise for...ehh...2 weeks. Then I'll relax a bit and have more fun with my food choices.
The hope here, and it has proved itself in the past, is that by destroying all bad habits for a few weeks, I can start again and build good ones.
I'll update you folks as I go.

Oh...and Happy New Year! 2011! Woooo!
I had a ton of fun. Hope you all did too.
I'm out...back tomorrow methinks...we'll see.


-just a little crazy

No comments: