Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Gnomeo and Juliet

Gnomeo and Juliet

Director - Kelley Asbury
Writers - William Shakespeare and Kelley Asbury

Starring - James McAvoy and Emily Blunt

I'm waaaay late on writing this one, and the next, and kinda late on even the one after that...forgive me?
Anyway...this is cute, funny, and highly quoteable for kids. I know because I took my lovely niece LittleA.
You know the story, or at least I hope you do. I liked the Elton John that was thrown in, but I hear many people didn't appreciate it at all. It is simple, with a ton of one liners, but I don't think they went over the top.
LittleA loved it, and the two of us quoted it the whole ride home.
As a standalone movie for adults...not at all. but the kid loved it so yeah.

For all of the little things, and the recommendation that you should definitely take the kids...it is at the bottom of the list for the moment at number 4.


-a weed by any other name

No comments: