Friday, April 15, 2011

jolly brown

I'm working back up to regular posts.
SweetD and I are no more. I think I've mentioned that.
It kinda sucks I gotta say. Because I do think the world of her, and I enjoy her company, but still...completely different paths so it was doomed.
DOOM!

heh...Invader Zim is the bomb.

Last night I hung out with the Jolly Brown Giant, forever after known as JBG. She calls herself that so I think it's okay if I give her that nickname here. I hope so, because she's fantastic and a good friend. So there should be stories in here to come. Anyway, yes, JBG, the sis, and myself hit Molly's here in The Woodlands for drinks. Great converstaion and good times. I've logged back into OkCupid for the first time in forever...even downloaded the app...but I changed my status to basically just looking for friends. We'll see how that goes.

This morning I woke up early, headed downtown to turn in the last of my paperwork for the new job, and confirmed my start date as May 2nd. I ended up talking to like 6 people who used to work for me or with me. It was a bit crazy. This is almost like transferring to a different department, not moving to an entirely new company.

Then on the way home, I bought 2 new tires and a battery for the GTI. $600 down, but the car will be mucho happy with me.
I was supposed to brew beer this weekend...but I don't know if it's going to happen. Oh, and Pixie! I made vegan cheese last weekend. It's currently aging. Taste test tonight or tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes. :)

Boring really, I know, but that's all I've got for now.


-busy bee

1 comment:

Abberatia said...

Hoooray for OK Cupid!