Sunday, April 03, 2011

peanutella

I made this yesterday.
The recipe came out to roughly two pints and it tastes fantastic.
I gave one of the pints to Barista as a birthday gift.
Also, Z (boyfriend) proposed to her at the birthday party...how awesome is that? She said yes...because he's a Superhero! hehehe
All in all it was a pretty great night.
I met a bunch of new people, hung out with Converse and her man, and just generally had fun.
I left there about 2230 and met up with one of the minions...who needs a nickname because I'm sure I'll be spending more time with her in the future.
She's a good kid.
We had two drinks at The Harp before I sent her off to hookup with her new man.
Because I'm cool like that.

Did I mention that I got the other job? I start the first of May. More money, better flight benefits, less responsibility, room to move up, and they don't leave town until march or april of next year...so that gives me a year to make up my mind about moving.
It's truly a win win win.
Winning!

Okay, that's all...I am out.


-got his peanutbutter in your chocolate

No comments: