Tuesday, February 08, 2011

crazy work

Work has been crazy insane since that last post. What with snow storms all across the eastern half of the country and good old Houston deciding to have an ice storm over the weekend.
Then a coworker...the grumpy old man (I love that guy, totally a term of endearment), he was rushed to hospital and now I'm covering his shift.
The early pain in the ass I hate everyone shift.
No wonder he was so grumpy huh?

He's stable, so that's good. Which reminds me that I really need to call hotflashin' and let her in on the news.
/making call way too late at night...
Right, anyway, message left.

So yes, he is okay for the moment and they are running tests to find out exactly what is wrong so they can fix him properly.

Yesterday I was awake for 27 hours. That's like super awesome right?
Riiiiiiiiiiight.
I switched shifts to cover for the old man, which meant leaving a night shift and coming back for a morning shift. Only I wasn't able to fall asleep in between. So yeah.

Anyway, I'm tired, and grumpy, but making good money. That is all for now.


-a few apples short

No comments: